Identix miniPad® SMA USB 2 Port RFID Reader
Identix MiniPad SMA is a compact, lowcost UHF RFID USB reader with two RF antenna ports with SMA connectors.
It delivers maximum RF power of +23dBm, which allows reading distances greater than 4.5 meters, depending on the type of tag and antenna used.
Identix MiniPad SMA can be used as a module / component for integration into RFID enabled products and solutions since it is easily connected and controlled by microcontrollers and lowcost IoT oriented platforms like Raspberry PI, Arduino, BeagleBone, and others.
Identix miniPad SMA can operate in "keyboard wedge mode" (USB keyboard emulation via HID) which facilitates integration with software applications prepared for use with barcode readers. When operating in "HID" mode, miniPad® SMA can be configured for automatic decoding of RFID tags EPC memory data in SGTIN96 format to UPC / EAN-13 barcode format.
With easy integration, simplicity, robustness and low cost, miniPad® SMA is the ideal device for use in different applications and environments: retail, industry, healthcare, libraries and others.
Identix miniPad® SMA at a glance
- Mini USB UHF RFID reader with two RF ports for external antennas
- Can operate in “keyboard wedge” (keyboard emulation) mode, which enables easy integration to software applications designed to work with barcode scanners
- UHF module with maximum software configurable transmit power of +23 dBm
- USB 2.0 port for communications and power
- Integrated UHF RFID Reader/Encoder